Graphic Design (50%) m | w | d
Nuffinz is a fast-growing e-commerce lifestyle brand from the Ländle. We produce and market the world's most comfortable clothes for men - high quality and sustainably produced. With us, you get paid to design cool content, work with a young team, make decisions and contribute your own ideas.
50 %, flexible working hours, partly remote work (output counts, not presence) International environment (team, markets, collaborations). Flat hierarchies in a team with a lot of entrepreneurial experience. The collective agreement for trade applies to the advertised position, the minimum basic salary for full-time is 1,900 euros gross per month with the option of KV overpayment, depending on professional qualifications and experience.
Internship: Online Marketing & E-Commerce m | w | d
If you've always wanted to type mindless numbers into an Excel spreadsheet, are absolutely passionate about filling out applications and forms, and fetching coffee is your life's fulfilment, then you should look for another job posting. At this internship, you're basically getting paid to hang out on social media, drink hipster lemonade and have an awesome time.
Nuffinz is a fast-growing lifestyle brand in the e-commerce space. We produce and market the world's chillest clothes - high quality and sustainably produced. Our customers say Nuffinz feel so good, they make you want to wear nothing underneath. #freeyourballs
- You get to know the operations management of the webshop.
- You plan and design the online marketing.
- You will help with the management of influencer marketing.
- You will also gain insight into all areas of the supply chain - from product development to production and marketing to customer support.
- You will take responsibility, make decisions, contribute your own ideas and gain experience.
- You are studying intermedia, business administration, media management, marketing or a comparable course of study or have already completed a degree in one of these areas.
- Alternatively, you have acquired basic knowledge or experience in e-commerce and online marketing by other means.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You know the internet better than your own living room.
- Flexible working hours - output counts, not attendance.
- International environment - team, markets, collaborations, ...
- Remote work
- Free coffee and free soft drinks
- True flat hierarchies in a team with a lot of entrepreneurial experience
- Minimum salary of € 1,600 gross per month but depending on qualifications this will be more
With us, you can expect no lengthy application process. Instead, you send your application to Jasmine and then you meet with Nuffinz founder Andreas and Creative Director Michaela. That's basically it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Manager m | w | dWe are looking for a talented and highly motivated social advertising specialist with wider online marketing expertise to take a leading role in growing our sales as the company continues to scale and expand to new markets. The role is based at our Headquarter in Dornbirn, Austria.
The right candidate for us, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, is passionate about online marketing and possess a highly entrepreneurial mindset and do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Responsible for the creation, management, optimization and reporting of all digital advertising, primarily via Facebook/Instagram but also using other digital platforms.
- Design, implement and monitor a full-scale, high-converting funnel strategy.
- Scale up our ad spend while maintaining a desirable ROAS.
- Working together with the team on ad creatives and copy for new campaigns and product launches.
- Responsible for testing new ad types and platforms not currently in use.
- A/B and multivariate testing for ads and landing pages.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve the effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Monitor and improve our email marketing strategy, backed up by A/B testing and analytics.
- Help to grow our Affiliate- and Ambassador-marketing channels.
- Assisting the team and occasionally taking charge of the many possible daily requirements, problems, initiatives and opportunities that comes with growing a business.
In short, we are looking for the right candidate to become a key pillar in our company as we scale Nuffinz to become a leading direct-to-consumer e-commerce lifestyle brand. If you feel this could be a perfect fit for you, please get in touch with a C.V. and a short introductory letter. Email: email@example.com
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing in-house or at an agency.
- Strong knowledge in, and proven track record of, audience creation and segmentation, targeting tactics, campaign management, and campaign optimization using Facebook Ads Manager and other platforms.
- Deep understanding of paid social media advertising platforms, most notably Facebook Ads Manager. Knowledge of additional platforms is a plus.
- Previous experience from working in e-commerce, using Shopify, or working with conversion rate optimization is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably also in German
Remuneration: Compensation based on your experience.